Welcome to Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics
The wiki about pedestrian and crowd movement and evacuation processes that anyone can edit
16 articles since February 2009
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics
- Added section on "Open Ped Sim"
- Added literature database links
- Added links to Wikipedia articles
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Fill me in with the first paragraph of an article that you wish to feature. Don't forget to include a [[link]] to the article so your visitors can read the whole thing.
Literature database at evacmod.net: http://www.evacmod.net/literature